- The Rev. Steven & Tricia Tighe, La Frontera Youth Ministry Education, internships, Young Anglicans ENGAGE Initiative mobilizing adults to disciple teens.
- The Rev. Jonathan Kindberg, ¡Caminemos Juntos!, expanding Latino church planting ministry to Latin America.
- The Rev. Juan & Maria Marentes, SAMS, helping Anglican Miracle Ministries Center, a small Afro-American church in Compton, CA, to reach its 60% Hispanic neighborhood, strength.
- The Rev. John & Ninfa Dixon, SAMS, new ministry at Rey de Paz on the border in El Paso, adjustment to TX after 28 years in Spain, fruitful ministries for churches amid the political crisis in Spain.
NATIVE AMERICAN MINISTRIES
- The Rev. Cn. John Floberg, Standing Rock Reservation, ND, for the long-term sustainability of the youth ministry, for more indigenous leaders, especially more women, a vehicle.
- The Rev. Jared & the Rev. Rebecca Osborn, pastors at St. Jude's Cathedral in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada, increased fluency in Inuit.